- Please notify us immediately upon discovery of any potential loss which may give rise to a claim under the policy, and take reasonable measures to mitigate the loss.
- Please do not admit legal liability without our written consent, and refrain from discussing the issue of legal liability with any third party/parties.
- In the event that you have received any correspondence from the third party/parties, please submit these document(s) to us immediately.
To ensure prompt processing of your claim, it is important that you submit to us a completed claim form, together with the required supporting documents. The claims department will respond to all new claims within two days.
Applicable supporting documents
- Completed Claim Form.
- Incident/Investigation Report.
- Police report.
- CCTV footage on the circumstances leading to the incident.
- Photographs showing the damaged item(s)/bodily injuries.
- A copy of the assessment report from the repairer on the cause and extent of damage if it involves an item.
- A copy of the medical report of third party/parties if bodily injuries are involved.
- A copy of any contractual agreement between you and the third party/parties.
- Letter of demand from the third party/parties, Writ of Summons etc.
Please note that we reserve the right to request additional documents from you should the need arise.