Fire, lightning and other perils can seriously damage your property and impact your business severely.
With a low premium per day can protect your business property against physical loss or damage by fire and lightning. In addition, Fire Insurance also covers extraneous perils such as riot & strike, malicious damage, explosion, aircraft damage, impact damage, bursting & overflowing of water pipes, flood, earthquake, volcanic eruption, hurricane, cyclone, typhoon and windstorm, with no additional charge.
Please notify us immediately upon discovery of any potential loss which may give rise to a claim under the policy, and take reasonable measures to mitigate the loss. Do not dispose of any damaged item(s) prior to our inspection and verification.
To ensure prompt processing of your claim, it is important that you submit to us a completed claim form, together with the required supporting documents. The claims department will respond to all new claims within two days.
Applicable supporting documents
- Completed Claim Form
- Incident/Investigation Report
- Police report
- CCTV footage on the circumstances leading to the incident
- Photographs showing the damaged item(s)/bodily injuries
- A copy of the assessment report from the repairer on the cause and extent of damage if it involves an item
- A copy of the medical report of third party/parties if it involves bodily injuries
- A copy of any contractual agreement between you and any third party/parties
- Letter of demand from the third party/parties, Writ of Summons etc
- Payment Receipt
Please note that we reserve the right to request additional documents from you should the need arise.